Thursday, May 22, 2014

Instant Rewards Tutorials Perspective Pt 5

Instant Rewards Tutorials Perspective Pt 5

Why do  people put false information on your Instant Rewards capture page?


With anything online you will have people generally like the idea of making money from home, but when you tell him them the risk or have them put down their information on my website/capturepage they get afraid and scared

For example, I get leads from YouTube mostly and I get people to put false information into my capture page/website all the time! It is very important  for me to gather correct and accurate information with new teammates that want to know and apply what I know on how to make money with this business opportunity.

 I can understand the skepticism that comes with the internet and making money from home with it. To some it doesn't make any logical sense and they can't grasp it in their head because it's not conventional in nature. 

When I first started marketing Instant Rewards, I felt when I got a lead in my capture page that they would just do the free or low cost offer on his own without any instructions (Wishful Thinking I guess) 

I came to realize that some leads need more attention and directions to get them started. I respect their intent to know that they want to learn how the business works and how to do everything correctly before they join. 

Which is quite annoying to me to be honest with you is the fact that people put false information down knowing they need additional or supplement the income to get by with their financial situation

In my head I'm thinking you know your situation is not getting any better you found me on YouTube or online marketing this opportunity showing you the legitimacy of the company and showing that they pay but for some strange reason you can't get out of your own way and thinking

To make money with this business opportunity (you have to come to work and change your mindset). To be real with you if you can't put down real information on my website/my capture page your not ready to make money and change your financial situation with Instant Rewards!


Instant Rewards is not a scam and can help you make money from home!


If this happens to you when you get people to put false information into your capture page with Instant Rewards  don't get frustrated just look at it like as a person that was not really serious about the opportunity just move on!! 

In due time with consistent action with your marketing you will find the right people that will grasp the concept of this great opportunity with Instant Rewards. Initial I can tell you are going to want to quit because you want the money bad to change whatever situation that you are in. 

I can respect that but with anything that is new it's always a learning but with time and consistent education on how to market this the success will come. To be honest with you everybody that join you will stay with you and do the business because they don't have the patience to keep working and having faith in their business

Conclusion


Wrapping up his blog posts I just want to make you aware of the type of people that will encounter online that like the idea of making money from home from Instant Rewards, but when you tell me to put down any type of information they will put down false information because of the fear and not knowing how this great program works.

In this blog post I just wanted to show you that is normal to get leads or people that will like the idea to do this type business but are not committed to follow directions (as far as putting a name,email,or a valid phone number). 

My best advice is to not get frustrated try to communicate with that person either through email or try contacting through the phone number (by calling or texting). If  you can't get a response don't stress or worry about it that just move on and just keep marketing. If you want to join my Instant Rewards team and earn your  $20 rebate click right Here .


Detailed Video Review on Why People Put False Information on Your Instant Rewards Capture Page!!






No comments:

Post a Comment