Monday, November 4, 2013

Instant Rewards Payment Proof October 2013


Instant Rewards Payment Proof

















How's everybody doing today.First and foremost I apologize for not producing any content on this blog.No excuses on my end.This post is going to be short. I'm going to show you my Instant Rewards Payment proof for the month of October.

This has been my best month with this business.This business is simple to do what I have seen and experience with this business is that people don't have any work ethic and persistence to make money.


My Experience with Instant Rewards


To be honest and real with you for almost a year I didn't do anything with my business.The reason was fear and not knowing what to do and not following directions. As I mature and took responsibility for my business I finally starting marketing and advertising my business.

This business is for anybody to learn and start making money from. The key is going to be your work ethic and drive to make money with this business.All I Advise you to do is join this simple business Now.When you join this business I will provide you with all the resources I use to make money with this business.

Instant Rewards resources you will have to make money with this business!!


First and foremost you will have a marketing system that will do all the selling and telling for you to send your prospects too.This is huge for you because most people don't like to sell. This system will help you with make money with Instant Rewards.

Your job is to get your prospects to your marketing system. Your marketing system will look like this http://www.instantrewardsnetwork.com/username. This system is for you to keep track of all the leads that come through your system.

The marketing system has some great features like an auto responder,(this is automated messages that will be sent to your prospects on complete auto pilot through email). The next feature you will have is unique capture pages this is for the different ways of marketing campaigns you will use.

Another resource that you will have is our Instant Rewards training site this training site will show you how to set up everything and how to start marketing and advertising your business.The training website for Instant Rewards is Here.

Walter Brady Instant Rewards October 2013 Payment Proof.


Down below is my video of Instant Rewards paying me for the month of October 2013



Conclusion

Thank You for  reading this post I appreciate your readership to this blog. In this blog post you learned about how I struggle with building my Instant Rewards business for over a year. You also was aware on how you can learn how to make money with Instant Rewards and the resources you will have to build your business.

Lastly, you seen my payment proof on how Instant Rewards paid me for the month of October 2013. To join my Instant Rewards Team Go Here Now!


Walter Brady
Your guide and mentor to help you make money with Instant Rewards!
















1 comment:

  1. Walter, my name is Aaron, and I've been with Instant Rewards since October 2013, but the only converted lead I have is one of my old buddies from the USMC. I'm not making any money. CL takes the majority of my posts down...I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can be successful with the rest of y'all. Please email me back at aaron.whipple7@gmail.com or text me at 760-637-1827. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete